The HGLRC Zeus 50A Pro is a 4-in-1 ESC featuring BLHeli_S firmware and a 3-8S input voltage. All of this power is packed into a large MOSFET mini-sized 20×20 board that is ideal for FPV freestyle and racing!
- Large MOSFET small size board, 20×20 mounting holes, is the first choice for racing, freestyle
- High-performance hardware, stable 50A, peak 60A
- New structure for control circuit and output circuit
- Support Protocols: DShot600/300/150/Oneshot125/42,MultiShot
- Item Name: HGLRC Zeus 50A PRO 4in1 3-8S ESC
- Installing Hole: 20x20mm, M3
- ESC firmware:BL_S (F-H-40)
- Peak Current: 60A (10s)
- Input Voltage:3-8S Lipo
- Constant Current: 50A
- Size: 41x36mm
- Weight: 15.5g
- 1x HGLRC Zeus 50A Pro 3-8S 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC – Mini 20×20
There are no reviews yet.