The Skystars H7 “Dual Gyro” HD flight controller supports the DJI HD video system with a dedicated 10V output as well as traditional analogue video OSD. For analogue OSD the board features a dual channel analogue video switcher allowing two cameras to be connected. It features a high speed H743 processor and has 8 uarts for connecting peripherals. This version has dual BMI270 gyros which when enabled in software can provide superior noise rejection.
Skystars H743 Dual Gyro FC Specifications
– MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
– Gyro: BMI270 (Dual)
– Baro: BMP280
– OSD: AT7456E
– Blackbox: 16M
– 8x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
– 8x PWM outputs
– 1x I2C
– 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
– USB Type-C(USB2.0)
– 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Gnd/Vbat/S1/S2/S3/S4/Rx3/Curr)
– 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin connector (R1/G/R6/T6/G/10V)
– Dual Camera Inputs switch
– VTX 10V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
– DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
– Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm
– Dimensions: 39.5 x 39.5 x 7.8 mm
– Weight: 10.1g
– 1x Skystars H743 Dual Gyro HD Flight Controller
There are no reviews yet.