The Skystars H7 “Dual Gyro” HD flight controller supports the DJI HD video system with a dedicated 10V output as well as traditional analogue video OSD. For analogue OSD the board features a dual channel analogue video switcher allowing two cameras to be connected. It features a high speed H743 processor and has 8 uarts for connecting peripherals. This version has dual BMI270 gyros which when enabled in software can provide superior noise rejection.
- Supports telemetry functions (including Voltage, RPMS, & Current)
- Toshiba standard 40V 5×6 Mosfet & electronics
- Lead-free SMT Processing technology
- ESC Onboard Current Sensor
- Over-Current Capabilities
- Supports 6S Batteries
- 6-layer Layout Design
- BLHeli_32 Firmware
Skystars H743 Dual Gyro FC Specifications
– MCU: STM32H743VIT6, 480MHz , 1MB RAM, 2MB Flash
– Gyro: BMI270 (Dual)
– Baro: BMP280
– OSD: AT7456E
– Blackbox: 16M
– 8x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
– 8x PWM outputs
– 1x I2C
– 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
– USB Type-C(USB2.0)
– 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Gnd/Vbat/S1/S2/S3/S4/Rx3/Curr)
– 1x JST-SH1.0_6pin connector (R1/G/R6/T6/G/10V)
– Dual Camera Inputs switch
– VTX 10V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
– DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
– Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm
– Dimensions: 39.5 x 39.5 x 7.8 mm
– Weight: 10.1g
KO60 – 60A
Excellent over-current capability
By adopting the best PCB material and PCB production process. Such as application of high TG materials, 3oz copper PCB & 2μm gold deposition process on PCB. Together with the 6-layer layout design of the board, compared with other common 4 layers,It can withstand bigger current.
Extreme stably support 6S LiPo battery
By use of 24 pcs of new Toshiba standard 40V 5×6 Mosfet & imported from USA or Japan electronic materials. Plus advanced lead-free SMT Processing technology.It makes ESC can fully support 6s battery and get better performance.
Excellent heat dissipation performance
The CNC hollow aluminum alloy shell use, Not only good for heat dissipation but also gets a beautiful appearance.
Better control performance
Flashed with the latest Blheli_32 firmware in factory, support telemetry functions (including voltage, RPMS & current )
- Input voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- Con.Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 80A≥ 10S
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Support: Dshot 600/1200
- Mounting hole: 30.5mm/M3
- BEC: No
- Product size: 41*46*7.6mm
- Weight: 18g
There are no reviews yet.