Skystars AM60 is a powerful ESC for powerful 5-7″ copters. Thanks to the thick layer of copper, gold plating and six-layer PCB, the ESC can carry high currents. The ESC has an aluminum heatsink, which helps to dissipate heat and at the same time contributes to the mechanical resistance of the ESC. The great advantage of the ESC is that it uses the AlkaMotors AM_32 firmware, which is considered by many to be the best ESC firmware.
The AM60 ESC uses the 32-bit AlkaMotors AM_32 firmware, which is considered by many to be the best current firmware for ESCs. The base of the ESC is a 6 layer PCB with 3oz thick copper. This allows the ESC to convert even high currents. Large 5x6mm 40V Toshiba Mosfets are used. For better cooling, the regulator is equipped with an aluminum heat sink. Also included is a capacitor to be connected to the battery leads on the ESC.
- Agile performance with a 32bit processor for smooth transitions.
- Supports advanced Dshot1200 and Dshot600 control signals.
- Capable of handling a wide range of input voltages from 3-6S LiPo.
- Continuous current capacity of 60A with peak bursts up to 80A for over 10 seconds.
- Uses efficient and reliable AM_32 firmware.
- Universal 30.5mm mounting holes for easy installation on many drone frames.
- No built-in BEC, allowing for custom power solutions.
- Support Dshot1200, Dshot600, PWM control signal
- Input voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- Con.Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 80A¡Ý 10S
- Firmware: AM_32
- Support : Dshot 600/1200
- Mounting hole : 30.5mm/M3
- BEC: No
- Product size: 41*46*7.6mm
- Weight: 18g
- 1x Skystars AM60 60A 3-6S AM_32 ESC – 30×30