- Carefully selected TVS diodes absorb dangerous voltage spikes to protect connected components.
- Designed for use with electrolytic capacitors, which can be connected directly to electrolytic capacitors.
- The maximum working voltage is 25.2V (6S lithium polymer).
- PFB lite uses carefully selected TVS diodes to absorb dangerous voltage spikes to protect connected components. PFB lite is designed for use with electrolytic capacitors.
- It prevents the voltage from increasing from a certain voltage where the energy of the voltage peak is absorbed.
- In electric drive systems using brushless motors and lithium polymer batteries, very high voltage and current peaks occur. The best method to keep them in an area where they won’t hurt other accessories is to use capacitors. Capacitors dampen all movement in voltage by charging when the voltage rises and discharging when the voltage falls again. In some cases, the voltage surge is too fast for the capacitor. These peaks are in the nano and microsecond range, and they can easily double or triple the normal battery voltage as well.
- If the voltage spikes are too strong, or if they are repeated over an extended period of time, the voltage regulator, capacitors and FETs can be damaged and fail. PFB lite absorbs these voltage peaks and therefore cannot reach harmful voltages.
- 1x RUSH PFB LITE Power Filter Board
- 1x 35V 470UF Electric Capacitor