FrSky R9 MX + OTA 900MHz Long Range Receiver (ACCESS)
The R9 MX is the enhanced versions of the previous R9 MM/Mini series long-range capable receivers, equivalent in size and weight equipped with a robust detachable Ipex1 antenna connector.
The R9 MX takes features from the previous R9 Mini and R9 MM making it compatible with more external devices by providing an Inverted S.Port output and supporting the redundancy function. Additionally, it retains soldering points to connect 4 PWM channels. The enhanced design proves to be more durable, and in conjunction with the latest ACCESS firmware, the two are now synchronized and we are able to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 900MHz/868MHz long-range with low latency
- Enhanced and durable design
- Support S.Port / F.Port (Configurable in OpenTX / FrOS menu)
- With inverted S.Port outputs
- Signal redundancy function
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Frequency: 868MHz / 915MHz
- Dimension: 18*12*3.2mm
- Weight: 3.2g
- Numbers of Channel: 4 PWM / 16 SBUS (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: <100mA@5V
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/ R9M Lite Pro / R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- 1x R9 MX Receiver
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Manual
There are no reviews yet.