FrSky RX6R 2.4G Receiver
The RX6R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of X6R, it features 6 PWM outputs with extremely high precision and low latency. The latency of PWM output is 9ms less than that of the X6R in high speed mode. The RX6R features the redundancy function as well, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the RX6R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increase in range compared to the previous X series receivers.
RX6R works with ACCST transmitters also. But you will have to update the firmware on your ACCST radio to bind this receiver.
- Small and High sensitivity (40% Increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Higher precision PWM
- Low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 connector antennas
- PCB protection with the conformal coating craftwork
- Dimension: 21.1×17×7.3mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2.5g / 2.9g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels: 16CH (1-6CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
There are no reviews yet.