The Archer R10 Pro has 10 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features excellent Anti-interference performance when it comes to spark-ignition on internal combustion models. It supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas that assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the R10 PRO can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with an SBUS port. This 10-channel receivers’ noticeable features are its Anti-vibration performance and dual-battery ports for redundancy.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the R10 PRO now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F. Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Supports power redundancy (Dual battery ports)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Anti-interference in spark-ignition
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 48.5*33*17mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 21g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 10 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: 80mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
- (*Full Range: ＞2km, the range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- 1x Archer R10 Pro
There are no reviews yet.