GEP-F4-35A is developed on the basis of GEP-F4-20A. It can handle 35A continuous current and (40A burst), totally supports the 2-6S lipo battery.It can be used with 1204/1404/1507/1805/2004 motors and 2-5 inch propellers. Support OSD parameter adjustment. It’s 8.8g ultra light weight, and 25.5mm * 25.5mm mounting holes, suitable for most of the frames on the market.
June 14th,2022: Gyro updated to BMI270.
June 25th,2022:Mounting Hole Size changed from 26.5×26.5mm to 25.5×25.5mm.
- Model: GEP-F411-35A AIO
- MCU: STM32F411
- IMU: BMI270/accelerometer(SPI)
- Target: GEPRC_F411_AIO
- OSD: Betaflight OSD w/ AT7456Ev
- UART Ports: T1 R1 / T2 R2
- Beep: YES
- LED: YES
- USB Connector: micro USB
- ESC MCU: 8BB21F16G
- Intergrated LC Filter
- Continue Current: 35A
- Burst Current: 40A(10s)
- Input Voltage: 2~6S (LIPO Battery)
- ESC Protocol: Dshot300/600,Oneshot,Multishot
- ESC Target: G_H_30 BLS
- Size: 32x32mm Board
- Mount Holes: 25.5×25.5mm
- Weight: 8.8g
- BLhelis_ S 35A ESC, support 2-6S LIPO battery input, it can handle 35A continuous current (40A burst), with current meter.
- Mainstream STM32F411 FC and runs stably.
- BMI270 gyroscope with 8K sampling frequency.
- Rich external ports, it supports buzzer and LED light function.
- 25.5mm * 25.5mm mounting holes and ultra light weight, suitabe for most of the frame on the market.
- 1 x GEP-F4-35A-AIO
- 1 x XT30-7CM-18AWG cables
- 1 x 35V220UF capacitance
- 8 x M2*6.5mm Damping rings