With the growing acclaim of the new compact X-Lite form factor, FrSky is introducing this upgraded version. The Pro and S versions combine all the benefits of the preceding design with the features of our full-sized radios, along with the newly developed ACCESS (Advanced Communication Control, Elevated Spread Spectrum) protocol.
Checking the airwaves for RF noise is now possible with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware. S version features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. The best thing about the S model is that pilots can now expect even lower latency and enhanced performance due to our new ACCESS transmission protocol. With the integrated 6-axis sensor unit, pilots can use the radio as a motion-sensing controller to control the inputs of a model during flight or use it to point a camera in the desired direction. Like all of our transmitters, all of the beloved features from previous Taranis are included such as full haptic feedback and voice alerts, as well as telemetry and 24 channels and an additional 2 momentary buttons are installed.
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol’s new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky’s official ACCESS page.
18500 Batteries NOT included.
Flying D8 Receivers?
Pair the FrSky XJT Lite Transmitter Module with ACCESS Radios like this one in order to fly quads with D8 receivers, common in many micro quads.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- M12 Lite hall sensor gimbals
- With installed ACCESS protocol
- Lower latency (down to 12ms)
- The high-speed digital interface of internal and external modules (Baud rate: 450K)
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- New PARA wireless training system
- High-speed training system with a lower latency
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Supports wired training function
- High-efficiency quick-charge system
- Supports 2S Li-Battery balancing charge
- Supports motion sensing control
- Integrated with a 6-axis sensor unit
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S
- Weight: 308g / 376g (with battery)
- Operating voltage range: 6.0 ~ 8.4V
- Operating current: 190mA@7.4V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C (-4°F ~ 140°F)
- Backlit LCD resolution: 128*64
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by micro TF card)
- Micro USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- Battery: Two 18650 Li-ion (Not Included)
- 1 x FrSky X-Lite S 2.4GHz Radio Controller
18650 Batteries NOT included.