About this product
R9 STAB OTA is a 900MHz long-range and stabilization receiver with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
Multiple Flight Modes
R9 STAB OTA has 8 PWM channels, on traditional fixed-wing models it will support stabilization, automatic level, hover and knife-edge flight modes. For delta wings and V-tail models, it supports stabilization and automatic level flight modes.
R9 STAB OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. It supports wireless over-the-air firmware updates, making binding to receivers even easier as well as conveniently checking the current receiver firmware version.
Paired with a FrSky radio transmitter, the parameters can be adjusted conveniently through the LUA script. In addition, parameters may also be adjusted by FreeLink (PC) and FreeLink App (with AirLink S)
- Brand Name: FrSky
- Item Name: R9 STAB OTA Receiver
- Dimension: 45.7*26.3*16.2mm
- Weight: 18.6g
- Numbers of Channel: 8/16CH (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: 140mA@7.4V
- Gyroscope Precision: ±2000dps
- Acceleration Precision: ±4g
- Compatibility: R9M 2019/R9M Lite/R9M lite Pro with ACCESS firmware
- The compatible ACCST firmware for this receiver will be released later. Please stay tuned for the update.
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 900MHz/868MHz long-range with low latency
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer
- Support S.Port
- Supports quick configuration for setting multiple flight modes (quick mode)
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Multiple configuration methods (LUA script and FreeLink)
- 1 x R9 STAB OTA Receiver