The Blaze 5.8GHz features TrueRC’s latest high-fidelity-circular-polarized-antenna-design plus the CREE™ XQ-E high-intensity LED! This antenna is like no other – it features high-performance CP Omni doubling as a powerful LED light, advanced RF design, and heat management.
- Durable poly-carbonate, Injection Molded, ultra-sonically welded Housing. ‘
- CREE™ XQ-E high intensity LED.
- Wider Bandwidth (5.4-6.3GHz).
- *Pattern stay true even in harsh/sub-optimal installations.
- Single wire 5V LED power hookup with micro connector.
- Available in red, green, blue and white.
- Available with True-SMA connector.
- Available with high quality dji compatible MMCX.
- Available with support tube and U.fl pigtail (vista).
- Gain: 1.9dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB, (1.9%)
- Bandwidth: 5.4GHz-6.3GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.2:1
- Weight: 7.9 g ‘
- Dimensions(head): 16.5mm dia. X 10.7mm height.
- Length: 80mm to 125mm.
- Cable: Heavy-duty semi-rigid RG402 coax or custom RG316S.
- Connector: True-SMA, MMCX90 or U.fl w/support tube (Vista)
- Current draw: 100-110mA with included resistor.
- Max current: 400mA.
- Supply voltage: 5V with included resistor.
- l Approx luminous flux @100mA: 20 to 50 Lumen depending on color.
- /1x Antenna.
- 12 or 18ohms resistor depending on color.
- Micro power connector.
- Heat shrink.
US. Pat. 10,804,618
- 1 x Antenna
- 1x 12 or 18ohms resistor (depending on the color)
- 1x Micropower connector
- 1x Heat shrink
There are no reviews yet.