ToolkitRC M6D is the first charger released by ToolkitRC in 2020. Even though it lacks some of the features found in other Toolkitrc Chargers including PWM, PPM, S.Bus Output, Its compact and small design still makes it the best DUO Charger in the Priceline. Perhaps you might have to sacrifice the extra features for the 25A output and two charging lines.
ToolkitRC M6D Specification:
Battery Type: LiPo LiHV LiFe Lion@1-6S
NiMh @1-16S Pb @1-10S
Bal Cur. : 800mA @2-6S
Charging Power: 0.1-15A@250W *2（Asynchronous mode）
0.1-15A@250W*2 Recycle Mode
0.1-3A@12W*2 Normal Mode
USB: 2.1A@5V upgrade@USB3.0
Battery Voltage: 1.0V-5.0V @1-6S
Battery Internal Resistance: 1-100mR @1-6S
Display: LCD IPS 2.4 inch 320*240 resolution
- Charge, discharge and balance management of LiPo, LiHV, LiFe Lion 1-6S, NiMh 1-16S, PB 1-10S batteries.
- Charging current：
- Synchronous mode maximum 25A@MAX500W
- Asynchronous mode maximum 15A@MAX250W
- Discharge current：
- Recycle mode maximum 15A @250W *2
- Normal mode maximum 3A @12W *2
- Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be set (TVC function).
- Constant current and constant voltage output, customizable 1-28V constant voltage, 1-15A constant current.
- Can be adapted to mainstream UAV batteries automatically activated and charged
- Multi-language system can arbitrarily upgrade the required language
- USB 2.1A@5.0V output, rechargeable mobile device.
- The device connects to PC like a USB drive for easy firmware upgrades. Simply copy and paste new firmware files to update.
to Watch the unboxing of the ToolkitRC M6D Charger. Click Here
to Download the Manual for the Charger.
to Check other ToolkitRC Chargers in Our Store. Now Buy Your Favourite ToolkitRC Chargers in India.
There are no reviews yet.