The SEQURE SQ-001 Mini Electronic Soldering Iron is very easy to use, install, and program. Has a comfortable control handle, high-efficiency heating end, simple control interface. It is a favorite tool for electronic engineers’ electronic maintenance enthusiasts and FPV enthusiasts. It can work in DC 12-24V. OLED screen display, key temperature adjustment, external independent power supply. In DC 19V 40W state, 15 seconds temperature rise to 300 ℃.
Mini Soldering Iron Controller
- SQ-001 is based on 304 stainless steel nested ABS + PC shell, Integrated special power interface, Safety circuit design, Antistatic structure.
- The perfect combination of embedded STM32 processor, dual temperature sensor, and acceleration transmitter.
- Make SQ-001 realize intelligent temperature control between 100-400 degrees, more stable temperature, instantaneous temperature rise, automatic sleep, over-temperature alarm, and other functions.
Mini Soldering Iron Heating end
- The heating end adopts internal heating core
- Factory preset temperature: 300 ℃
- Temperature stability range: ± 2%
- External independent power supply: DC 5525 power interface, suitable for DC 12-24v notebook power supply, vehicle power supply, and mobile power supply.
- Micro USB interface: set temperature rise curve, user-defined function key, and firmware upgrade function through the parameter file.
- Additional functions: application layer open-source design. You can change the internal parameter settings according to your own needs to meet more and more performance needs of different customers.
1. Please use a ground clamp, proper power supply, and other accessories to ensure safe use.
2. When SQ-001 is used for the first time, it may slightly smoke due to heating of the electric heating element, which is a normal Phenomenon.
3. If SQ-001 is used continuously for more than 350 ° C for 40 minutes, the handle temperature of soldering iron will reach 50°C~60°C.
4. When SQ-001 temperature rises, do not contact the iron head to avoid scalding. 5. When SQ-001 is powered on, the iron head cannot be replaced.
- 1 x SQ-001 Controller
- 1 x BC2 Solder Tip
- 1 x Safety Instructions
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x DC5525 XT60 Power Cable
- 1 x Mini-bakelite Stand Holder