The Rush Blade 60A 3-6S 48kHz BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC Racing Edition by RUSHFPV features, front & back special process aluminum shell, BLHeli_32 Firmware, 24kHz-48KHz PWM frequency 3oz dual board and 40V rated MOSFET.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation of BLHeli firmware, following base BLHeli and BLHeli_S.
- Supports up to 48K PWM frequency, so the response speed is faster and smoother, reducing mid-throttle oscillations.
- Equipped with double-sided lightweight metal armor to avoid hardware damage caused by crashes, and the armor can effectively assist the MOSFET to dissipate heat.
- Double PCB board design, high current circuit, and signal circuit are independent of each other.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up, No need for throttle calibration.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light mode does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also causing active freewheeling.
- Supports beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding a lost drone.
- Rated Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 70A
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- PWM FREQ: 24-48KHz
- Dimension: 43.5*33*9mm
- BL32 FW: RUSH_BLADE_RACING
- 1 x RUSHFPV Rush Blade Racing 32Bit 60A 3-6S 48kHz 20×20 4in1 ESC