NVision Junior Racer 75mm Whoop – PNP
Drones in School, The Collegiate Drone Racing Association (CDRA), and MultiGP are very proud to announce the formation of the MultiGP STEM Alliance. This collective effort has lead to the creation of the Junior Racer 75mm Racing Drone.
The MultiGP NVision Junior Racer is a 75mm FPV whoop drone built with durable and rugged construction that will stand up to many crashes. It comes with 1103 8000KV motors, an AIO FC, 12A 4-in-1 ESC, a FrSky XM+ Reciever, and Caddx Turbo EOS2 Camera.
Comes in a choice of red or black.
Note: Batteries not included.
- Race-ready – powered by 1103 8000kv motors and quad-blade propellers
- Durable Rugged Construction Made for students of all ages
- Available in red & black
- 5-7 Min air time
- Octagonal protective frame
MultiGP NVision Junior Racer 75mm FPV Whoop – PNP
- Model: Junior Racer75
- Item Name: 75mm F4 3S Whoop FPV Racing Drone
- Version: PNP ( Without Receiver, Lipo Battery, Radio Transmitter)
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- FPV Camera: CADDX EOS2 1200TVL 2.1mm Lens FPV Camera
- Weight: 50.4g ( without battery and receiver)
- Flight Time: 5-7 Mins ( Take Example as 300mAh 3S 45C Lipo, NOT Included)
- Flight Controller & ESC: F4 Flight Controller AIO 12A ESC
- Brushless Motor: 1103 8000KV Brushless Motor
- Propeller: GEMFAN 1636 4-blade propeller
- FPV Transmitter: Triangular VTX/ with small stick antenna
The MultiGP STEM Alliance has resources for those interested in learning more about STEM and FPV here.