Introducing the newly developed RAD VTX by GEPRC. It is a super-power VTX boasting a maximum power of 1600MW with five adjustable outputs: Pit/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW!
The RAD adopts a double-layer PCB design to separate the power supply from the main-board, which can reduce and shield interference. The double-layer structure results in better heat dissipation. The built-in microphone on the VTX board supports a 7-36V voltage (2-8S battery) input, uses an MMCX connector, and is equipped with mounting holes spaced 30.5×30.5mm.
- 1600mW power, suitable for Long Range flight with good stability.
- Five power channel: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW.
- Two-layer board cooling structure, Separate power BEC, and main-board shielding from interference.
- Temperature control protection function that can prevent high-temperature burning
- Wide voltage input, Supports 7V-36V Voltage input.
- VTX control protocol is IRC Tramp, which supports OSD parameter adjustment.
- VTX built-in microphone, Real-time transmission of Drone sounds.
- Has 3 regional frequency tables to meet the needs of various regions.
- Two function buttons, three indicator lights, easy to control.
- Input voltage: DC 7-36V(2-8S Battery)
- Output: 5V@600mA(power 5V to Camera)
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Protocol: IRC Tramp
- Antenna interface: MMCX
- Output power: PIT mode/25mW/200mW/600mW/1600mW PIT MODE
- Frequency tables: Universal frequency table(40CH),American FCC frequency table(37CH),European EU frequency table(26CH)
- Video format: PAL / NTSC
- Microphone: Built-in microphone
- Size: 36×36.5×5.5mm
- Weight: 9.7g(without cable)
- Mounting hole: 30X30mm(M3)
- Install Antenna before use.
- To prevent overheating, provide constant airflow and a well ventilated environment.Install a cooling fan if operating in confined conditions.
- The 5V Output is for a Camera/Cooling Fan use only!Do not connect Power Input/Battery to 5V Out. Serious damage will occur to VTX.
Connector definition description
- DC 7-36V: Input 2-8s Battery power
- GND: Common ground wire
- Video: connect to the video output port of FC or Camera
- IRC: Connect to UART TX port of FC
- 5V OUT: output 5V power to the Camera
- GND: Common ground wire
Description of button and indicator light
- Two function buttons are parallel in the VTX circuit, and the operation and function are the same
- Blue light: Ch indicator
- Green light: Band indicator
- Red light: Power indicator
- 1 x GEPRC RAD VTX 5G8 1.6W
- 1 x 72mm MMCX Copper tube antenna
- 1 x GH 1.25*6P 150mm Connecting cable
- 1 x MMCX to SMA connector
- 1 x Matching screw package
There are no reviews yet.