The CineLog35 HD developed by GEPRC specifically for mounting full GoPro HD camera is now officially released, There are two versions are currently available: HD VISTA Nebula Pro and Analog.
CineLog35 is improved and developed on the basis of CineLog30. Integrated protection guard design, the overall structure is firmer and durable. We adopts latest FC with higher calculation speed and high efficiency, 4S version uses GEP-F722-35A AIO. The 5 UART Ports bring perfect performance and sufficient extended function. and the electronic system runs more stable.
CineLog35 equips with VISTA HD VTX and the Nebula Pro camera, and the picture quality is extreme clear and clean. Upgraded power system, Gemfan D90 90mm 3-blade propeller has stronger power output. It comes with the Incidental base can carry Insta360 GO2 camera/ GEP Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera.
We are pursuing lighter weight, better flying feel, and more extended functions of Quadcopters. It can bring great visual experience and happiness to every pilot.
- Upgrade 3.5-inch integrated protection guard to ensure flight safety. The new design has significant roles at many aspects such as Low noise, Vibration and noise reduction, durable high-strength structural design.
- Equipping with VISTA HD VTX and the Nebula Pro camera.
- It comes with the Incidental base can carry Insta360 Go2 camera/Naked GoPro Hero 8/Caddx Peanut camera.
- Improving the damping rings, the shooting effect is more stable,clearer and reduce jelly.
- Gemfan D90 90mm 3-blade propeller has stronger power output.
- Independent receiver cabin, conveniently and quickly to binding.
- The GEPRC Team’s Splendid Tuning and the overall flight feel is delicate and flexible.
- Model: CineLog35 HD Nebula Pro
- Brand: GEPRC
- Frame: GEP-CL35
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Top plate: 2.5mm
- bottom plate: 2.0mm
- Arm plate3.5mm
- FC system: 4S Version:GEP-F722-35A AIO
- MCU: STM32F722
- Gyro: 6-Axis
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/AT7456E chip
- ESC: BLheli_S 35A
- VTX: Vista
- Camera: Caddx Nebula Pro
- Propeller: Gemfan D90 90mm 3-blade
- Antenna: HGLRC Hammer Mini 2.5dBi 5.8G RHCP Antenna
- Motor: GR2004 2550KV 4S Version
- Weight: 236.6g (CineLog35 HD VISTA Nebula Pro 4S PNP)
- Receiver: TBS Crossfire Nano RX
- 1 x CineLog35 HD VISTA Quadcopter
- 2 x Gemfan D90 90mm 3-blade propeller
- 1 x Battery strap M15x200mm
- 2 x Battery Silicone Pads
- 2 x Landing Pads
- 4 x 15 degree damping rings
- 1 x 3D print mountings combination
- 1 x screw combination
- 1 x Antenna fixed tube
This is a custom built Cinelog 35 and not factory sealed from GEPRC. Kindly get in touch with our team for any doubts before placing an order. Thank you.