Attention all RC enthusiasts! Get ready to soar to new heights with the Archer Plus Series receivers from FrSky! These bad boys have been upgraded with some seriously impressive features that’ll make you want to ditch your old receivers and upgrade yesterday.
- Unmatched Anti-RF Interference – Say goodbye to weak signals and lost flights. The Archer Plus Series receivers come with an enhanced anti-RF interference capability for a rock-solid RF performance.
- Dual Mode Compatibility – These receivers are compatible with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, making it easier than ever to get your device up and running. And with the Black-Box function, basic flight data is well-preserved.
- Gyro-Stabilized with Multiple Flight Modes – The Archer Plus SR10+ receivers are equipped with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and accelerometer, offering multiple flight modes and configuration methods.
So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, the Archer Plus Series receivers have got you covered. With full-range signal strength, dual detachable antennas, and the possibility of seamless pairing with multiple telemetry devices, your RC adventures will reach new heights. So, why settle for mediocre when you can have magnificent? Get your hands on the Archer Plus Series receivers today!
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference capability with more solid RF performance
- Smart-matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Supports basic Black-Box function
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration tools (ETHOS, LUA scripts, etc.)
- 10 configurable channel ports* (PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry (S.Port or FBUS)
- Anti-interference capability in the spark-ignition process
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update*
- External battery/device voltage detection
- Dimension: 46.5*26.3*14.7mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 13g
- 10 Configurable Channel Ports
CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In
CP2-10: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: ＜100mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
(*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V
(Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters
- 1pc FrSky Archer Plus SR10+ Receiver
There are no reviews yet.