The DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave and fly far! The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes. The DJI Avata is portable and ready for adventure, adopting a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry. Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video! DJI Avata’s flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
VIDEO: DJI Avata – Immerse Yourself
HD Low-Latency Transmission
Immersive Flight Experience
Built-in Propeller Guard
Palm-Sized and Agile
4K Stabilized Video
- DJI Avata Drone
DJI AVATA DRONE – Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, the DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying. In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight. Should Avata fall on its back, activate Turtle mode with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
VTX AND CAMERA SYSTEM – Epic Moves Deserve Epic Footage
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats. Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84° FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155° FOV. This expanded perspective is closer to what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals. Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady. These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video. Avata features DJI’s flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight. Enjoy a crisp and smooth real-time view in your goggles, even in environments with interference.
D-CINELIKE MODE – Agile In The Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT APP – Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios.  You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step
DJI AVATA DRONE
Electronic Roll Axis: Real-time screen correction is unavailable during recording, but can be applied to the footage recorded on the drone.
Controllable Range: Tilt: -80° to +65°
Mechanical Range: Tilt: -95° to 75°
Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
Stabilization: Single-Axis (tilt)
Max Control Speed: 60°/s
- Distortion Correction: Supports Normal Mode, Wide Mode, and Ultra Wide Mode
- EIS: Supports RockSteady and HorizonStead (Can be disabled)
- Video Resolution:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- With DJI Goggles 2:
- With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
- Still Photography Mode: Single Shot
- Equivalent Focal Length: 12.6 mm
- Max Image Size: 4000×3000
- Max Video Bitrate: 150 Mbps
- Supported File System:
- exFAT (recommended)
- Shutter Speed:
- Video: 1/8000-1/50 s
- Photo: 1/8000-1/50 s
- ISO Range:
- 100-25600 (Manual)
- 100-6400 (Auto)
- Sensor: 1/1.7-inch CMOS
- Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
- Focal Length: 2.34 mm
- Effective Pixels: 48 MP
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Video Format: MP4
- Lens: FOV: 155°
- Color Mode:
- Aperture: f/2.8
- Focus Mode: FF
Live View Quality and Latency:
With DJI FPV Goggles V2:
810p/120fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 28 ms.
810p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is lower than 40 ms.
With DJI Goggles 2:
1080p/100fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 30 ms.
1080p/60fps Video Transmission Quality: The video transmission latency is as low as 40 ms.
Max Video Transmission Range: 10 km (FCC), 2 km (CE), 6 km (SRRC)
Communication Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz (RX only)
5.725-5.850 GHz (RX and TX)
Max Video Transmission Bitrate: 50 Mbps
Communication Bandwidth: Max 40 MHz
Audio Transmission: N/A
- Sensing System:
- Operating Environment:
- Diffuse reflective surfaces with a clear pattern > 20% (such as walls, trees, or people)
- Adequate lighting (lux: > 15, normal indoor lighting conditions)
- Downward (Binocular Vision and ToF): ToF Effective Measurement Height: 10 m
- Vision Sensor Hovering Range: 0.5-20 m
- Precise Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m
- Operating Environment:
Recommended microSD Cards:
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 128GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 256GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas React Plus U3 V90 A1 64GB microSDXC
Kingston Canvas Go! Plus U3 V30 A2 64GB microSDXC
Samsung PRO Plus V30 U3 V30 A2 256GB microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme Pro U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
SanDisk Extreme U3 V30 A1 32GB microSDXC
- Internal Storage: 20 Gb
Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10.7 m/s (Level 5)
- Supported SD Cards: microSD (up to 256 GB)
Hovering Accuracy Range
±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning)
±0.5 m (with GNSS Positioning)
±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning)
- ±1.5 m (with GNSS Positioning)
- Antennas: Dual Antennas, 2T2R
- GNSS: GPS + Galileo + BeiDou
Max Flight Distance: 11.6 km
Transmission Power (EIRP):
FCC: < 33 dBm
CE: < 14 dBm
SRRC: < 30 dBm
DJI AVATA INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
- Charging Temperature Range: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Chemical System: LiNiMnCoO2
- Charging Voltage Limit: 17 V
- Battery Capacity: 2420 mAh
- Discharge Rate: Typical: 7C
- Energy: 35.71 Wh@0.5C
- Weight: Approx. 162 g
- Voltage: 14.76 V
- Type: Li-ion
- FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Data is tested under different standards in an outdoor open environment without interference. Only to serve as a reference for the max one-way communication distance without considering RTH. Please pay attention to the RTH prompts during the actual flight. Max one-way communication distance of DJI Avata in countries/regions of different standards:
- SRRC: Mainland China.
CE: UK, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions.
- FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions.
- SRRC: Mainland China.
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission latency varies with different goggles. DJI FPV Goggles V2 can reach a video transmission of up to 810p. When using DJI FPV Goggles V2 with the 810p/120fps video transmission, the lowest video transmission latency is less than 28 ms.
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps.
- The 155° FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps.
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
- DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode.
- DJI Goggles 2 do not support astigmatism correction. If you have specific vision requirements, please consult your doctor before use.
- The 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries or regions. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.
- The 5.1 GHz frequency band is currently banned in China and Thailand. For details, please refer to local laws and regulations.
- The max flight speed is subject to dynamic local restrictions. Please abide by local laws and regulations when flying.
- DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9.
- The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meters from the ground.
- 1x DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1x DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
- 1x Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
- 1x DJI Avata Propellers (Pair)
- 1x DJI Avata Power Adapter
- 1x DJI Avata Drone
- 1x Screws (M2×7)
- 1x Screwdriver
Click here to purchase the Smart View combo of the DJI avata.
DJI AVATA UNBOXING
VIDEO: DJI – Introducing DJI Avata