Get flying in no time with these high-performance CNHL Speedy Pizza Batteries! Boasting a 350mAh capacity and a 75C continual/150C burst discharge rate, these 1S LiPo batteries are designed for FPV enthusiasts. With a compact size of 6x11x67mm, a weight of 8g each, and a BT2.0 output connector, these batteries are the perfect choice for your microwhoop pursuits. The package includes 5 CNHL Pizza Series 350mAh 3.8V 1S 75C Lipo Batteries with BT2.0, ensuring you have the endurance needed for an immersive aerial experience. These CNHL 350mAh 1s LiPo batteries are designed for micro quadcopters such as the BetaFPV Beta75 Pro 2 or the Tinyhawk II.
- It has a 75c higher C-rate, provides a longer range, and higher burst.
- 3.8V high voltage also provides a longer running time and is more resistant to swelling and puffing.
- Designed with a BT2.0 plug, which is more durable with Betafpv drones.
- Stock Number: HV35701PZ
- Capacity: 350mAh
- Voltage: 3.8V / 1-Cell / 1S1P
- Discharge Rate: 75C Continual / 150C Burst
- Charge Rate: 5C Max
- Size(1-5mm difference): 6X11X67mm
- Approx Weight(±5g): 8g/each battery
- Output Connector: BT2.0
- Balance Connector: JST / XH
- Wire (AWG): 22#
- The RC battery will only fit if the voltage and the plug match.
- Stop charging mediately when the cell voltage has been charged to 4.35V (Normal cell voltage is between 3.8V~4.35V).
- Check whether the battery surface is fine and the voltage is correct before use.
- If the new battery won’t hold a full charge or loses the charge very quickly in a short time, please use the Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.
- 5x CNHL Speedy Pizza Drones 350mAh 3.8V 1S 75C LiPo Battery – BT2.0