This FPV Video Transmitter (VTXs) from PandaRC comes is an all metal case which gives it a premium look and some extra crash protection. The transmitter is feature packed, so boasts a variable power output ranging from 25mW to a massive 800mW and also a Pitt Mode so you can start the VTX without interrupting other pilots. Channels and output power can be set via a push button and more conveniently you can configure it remotely using OSD control via the Tramp Protocol, when used with a flight controller.
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 800mW mode.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 6V-26V
- Fully enclosed metal housing
- Input Voltage : 6-26V
- Output Power : 28.5-29.5dBm
- Video Bandwidth:8MHZ
- Audio carrier frequency:6.5MHZ
- Video input level:0.8-1.2 VP-P
- Audio input level:0.5-2.0 VP-P
- Radio Frequency Output Impedance:50 Ohm
- Audio input impedance:10K Ohm
- Connector: MMCX
- Size: 34*24*5.5MM
- Weight: 9g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804 Q1 5.8GHz 25-800mW VTX – MMCX