The X-AIR 5.8 MK. II is TrueRC’s latest redesign of the X-AIR 5.8GHz antenna. This antenna features aerospace-grade PCB material and the latest computer-aided engineering. The MK. II is almost 1/4 of the original X-AIR and has about the same wide coverage. The high axial ratio makes it perfect for far off ventures without antenna aiming adjustment.
Mount it right on any goggles with the included low-loss 45deg adapter.
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: SMA male
- Dimension: 32 x 32 x 16mm
- Include low loss 45deg SMA or RP-SMA adapter
- *Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an Omni.
- **Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- 1 x TrueRC X-AIR MK. II 5.8GHz Antenna – RHCP
There are no reviews yet.