Developed around the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280IMLTRT RF Chip the RP series offer Lora and FLRC 2.4ghz RF links offering incredible range and low latency. With Wifi built-in FW updates can be done on your craft without the need to remove the receiver. Binding can be done using a bind phrase meaning no more bind plugs or fiddly button presses while trying to plug in your battery.
The RP3 receiver features a Skyworks SE2431L providing an LNA for improved receiver performance, a PA providing up to 100mW of telemetry performance and antenna switching for antenna diversity.
- Optimized PCB design for better heat dissipation.
- LNA for better receiver range.
- PA for better telemetry range.
- Antenna Diversity for improved signal stability and range.
- Item: RP3 Diversity Receiver
- Type: ISM
- MCU: ESP8285
- RF Chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Telemetry RF power: max 100mw
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna x 2
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 4.6g (Including two antenna)
- Dimension: 22mm*13mm*4mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP3 Diversity 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- 1 * RP3 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- 2 * 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1 * User Manual