NVision Junior Racer 75mm Whoop – RTF
Radio works with simulators, practice without risk!
MultiGP, Drones in School, and The Collegiate Drone Racing Association (CDRA) have worked together and formed the MultiGP STEM Alliance.
The MultiGP STEM Alliance is dedicated to the mission of using drone racing to foster the growth of STEM education.
With these intensions in mind, the MultiGP STEM Alliance has created the STEM Alliance Junior Racer Whoop Kit.
This kit has everything you need to get into FPV racing! The kit includes the Junior Racer whoop, goggles, transmitter, batteries, a battery charger, and more.
The MultiGP STEM Alliance has resources for those interested in learning more about STEM and FPV here.
- Race ready 3S Junior Racer whoop powered by 1103 8000Kv motors, equipped with quad blade props
- Up to 200mW of video power output, all ready to go with the included goggles
- Goggles have a audio and video out for streaming
- Simulator compatible radio
- The quad and radio are bound via FrSky protocol, and ready to go,
- Charger and battery provided
Junior Racer Whoop
- Motors: 1103 8000Kv
- Propeller: Gemfan 1636 Quad Blade
- AIO FC: F411 AIO FC w/ 12A 4in1 ESC – XT30
- VTX: Nvision A01 VTX 25-200mW w/ Smart Audio
- VTX Antenna: 5.8GHz Dipole
- Reciever: FrSky XM+
- Camera: CaddX EOS2 2.1mm
- Weight: 50.4g
- Resolution: 480×320
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Antennas: Dual 5.8GHz Dipole
- Channels: 40 Channel RaceBand W/ autosearch
- AV Ouput: Supported
- Internal Battery: Yes, charge via USB
- 1x Junior Racer Whoop
- 1x Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1x FPV Goggles
- 1x Charger
- 2x Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1x 300mAh 3S 45C Battery – XT30
- 1x A/V Coax to 3.5mm
There are no reviews yet.