The Archer SR10 PRO are gyro-stabilized receivers with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, they have 10 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features multiple flight modes and configuration methods. They support full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas it guarantees optimal antenna-reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the SR10 PRO can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with an SBUS port. The SR10 PRO 10-channel receivers’ noticeable features are its Anti-vibration performance and dual-battery ports for redundancy.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades and increased range and telemetry performance, the SR10 Pro now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
Download Manual & Firmware Here: https://www.frsky-rc.com/archer-sr10-pro/
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration methods (LUA & Freelink)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Supports power redundancy (Dual battery ports)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port / F.Port 2.0
- Anti-interference in spark-ignition
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 48.5*33*17mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 23g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 10 high-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: ＜60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
(*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
There are no reviews yet.