Brandan FPV has formulated the perfect solution to your environmental worries. The Brandan FPV Worry Free Waterproof Coating is designed to protect your FPV electronics from moisture exposure! Flying in fair weather is always preferred but sometimes the perfect circumstance isn’t always reality. Ease your worries and apply Worry Free conformal coating to your FPV electronics to ensure your flights are never interrupted by inclement weather or high humidity!
VIDEO: How To Apply FPV Worry Free
- Protects FPV Electronics from Moisture
- Waterproofing Made SImple
- Easy Application
- Tear down all parts so you can easily put Worry-Free FPV on, no need to unsolder.
- Clean up all surfaces with an air blower, brush, or cloth to avoid dust, oil, moist or any other things that cover it.
- Apply Worry-Free FPV to all components such as flight controller, VTX, camera boards evenly and slowly. Let dry for 15-20 minutes and then continue to add additional coats as needed to ensure all desired surfaces are covered.
- To coat FPV camera you can put Worry-Free FPV on camera connector, on camera case especially on connection between case, and FPV camera focus ring
- Do not coat wiring harness connectors.
- Do one side at a time or wait until Worry-Free FPV is dry then move to the other side.
- The application of this product does not guarantee your electronics will be waterproof. Please always allow time to dry (usually 24h) and test to ensure all desired surfaces are covered.
- If you cover chips such as a barometer you may lose the functionality of the chip.
- Color: Clear/Transparent
- Material: Silicone
- Volume: 20ml
- 1x Brandan FPV Worry-Free Waterproof Silicone Coating – 20ml
There are no reviews yet.