FlySky FS-iA8X 2.4Ghz AFHDS 2A iBUS PPM Micro Receiver
This is FlySky’s smallest and lightest receiver.
The FS-iA8X receiver is a single antenna bidirectional receiver using the AFHDS 2A protocol. It’s compact, easy to install and can output using a standard PPM or i-BUS signal (i-BUS is output by default).
The receiver is really tiny, measuring just 15x13mm making it ideal for tiny whoops and micro models.
This reaciver does not have bind button, instead it has an autobind function. After powering the receiver on, it checks for the transmitter signal on startup and switches into autobind mode if the transmitter signal is not detected.
The bind procedure is:
1. First set the transmitter to FLYSKY AFHDS 2A protocol, if this is available on your transmitter, and then put the transmitter into bind mode.
2. Connect the receiver to power, the receiver’s LED will start to flash indicating that it has entered bind mode.
3. When the receiver’s LED stops flashing and stays ON, the transmitter and receiver has successfully bound.
- Channels: 8
- Data Output: PPM/i-Bus
- Frequency Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
- Brandwidth: 500KHz
- Number of Bands: 135
- Transmission Power: <20dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz Protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Modulation: GFSK
- Transmission Method: FHSS
- Channel Latency: <15ms
- Antenna: Single Antenna
- Input Power: 4.0-8.4V
- Display: LED Indicator
- Online Update: None
- Range without interference 1m from the ground: More than 200m
- Channel Data: 1500us , Range: 1000~2000us
- Dimensions: 15x13x3mm
- Weight: <2g
- Certification: CE , FCC
- 1x FlySky FS-iA8X Micro Receiver